If you're a Couch Potato, there's a good chance you spend a lot of time sprawled out on your sofa binge-watching your favorite shows. And if that's the case, you're going to need a coffee table that can accommodate all of your snacks and drinks. But what if you don't have a lot of space?
Shopping for a coffee table can be a daunting task. There are so many options out there, and it's hard to know where to start. But never fear! We're here to help. In this blog post, we'll walk you through everything you need to know about shopping for a coffee table, from finding the perfect size for your space to picking the right style for your décor. By the time you're finished reading, you'll be an expert on all things coffee tables—and you'll be ready to find the perfect one for your home.
What to Consider Before Buying
One of the most important things to consider when shopping for a coffee table is size. You need to make sure that the table you choose will fit in the space you have available. To do this, measure the dimensions of your room and then compare them to the dimensions of the coffee table. Remember to account for any other furniture in the room, such as sofas or chairs, which might block access to the table. You should also leave enough space around the table so that people can move around easily.
Once you've found a coffee table that's the right size for your space, it's time to start thinking about style. Do you want something rustic or modern? Traditional or contemporary? The options are endless! To narrow down your choices, take a look at the overall style of your home and décor. What kinds of materials and colors are you already working with? If your home is more traditional, you might want to stick with a classic wood coffee table. If it's more modern, then glass or metal might be more your speed.
Of course, one of the most important considerations when shopping for anything is your budget. Coffee tables can range in price from $50 to $5,000, so it's important to set a realistic budget before you start shopping. Once you've done that, you can start looking at different options within your price range. Don't be afraid to mix and match high and low-priced items—a little bit of contrast can add visual interest to your space.
Here Are Some of Our Amazing Options
1. The first coffee table on our list is the Haimi Coffee Table. This beautiful table has a mango wood finish and a zen-like design. It's perfect for small spaces and would look great in a minimalist home.
2. If you're looking for something a little more rustic, then check out the Dafina Coffee Table with Casters. This table has a bourbon finish and caster wheels, so you can easily move it around your home. It would look great in a country-style home or an urban loft.
3. For something more contemporary, take a look at the Bodi Coffee Table. This sleek table has a tempered glass top and a chrome-tone metal frame, making it the perfect addition to any modern space.
4. This Kelley Coffee Table is a mastery in mid-century minimalism. It has a brushed brown dry finish and tapered legs, and it would look great in any home with a more retro style.
4. The Ave Coffee Table is another great option for mid-century modern spaces. It has a sleek design and a lovely walnut finish. Plus, it has a shelf which is perfect for storing remote controls or other small items.
5. This coffee table is both functional and stylish. The Rockwood Coffee Table has iron hairpin legs, and 3 pull-through drawers making it the perfect option for people who want to save space. Plus, the natural acacia wood finish would look great in any home.
6. The Palma Coffee Table may be smaller than other tables on this list, but it makes up for it in charm. The simple, minimalist look is supported by its trestle-like legs, and solid mango finish.
7. Last but not least, we have the Hakan Coffee Table. This uniquely shaped coffee table has a natural mango finish and a distinct hexagonal shape. It's perfect for people who want something a little different.
Go Forth Into the World of Coffee Tables
No matter what size space you have, there's a coffee table out there that's perfect for you. So go forth and binge-watch to your heart's content knowing that you have the perfect place to set down your snacks and drinks.
Couch Potatoes, as you could see, has a wide range of coffee tables. We have something for everyone, so take your time browsing through our selection. We have locations in Central and South Austin.