The bohemian style in furniture design is a style that is inspired by the carefree and nomadic lifestyle of the bohemians. This style is characterized by furniture that is eclectic, colorful, and full of life. If you are looking for a furniture store that has several pieces that could fit in the bohemian style category, then Couch Potatoes is the place for you.
What Is Bohemian Style?
According to HGTV's article, "Bohemian Design Style 101", the boho style is a mixture of different cultures and artistic expressions into an eclectic style. The Boho style places an emphasis on organic elements and nature.
It's all about embracing the unconventional and choosing a lack of structure over a consistent uniform look. While there are definitive instructions for this style, there are common characteristics that are a great way to fill your home with those boho vibes.
Boho Style Guide
Some of the most notable characteristics of the bohemian style in furniture are:
- The bohemian style in furniture is characterized by its use of color. This style often uses brightly colored fabrics and materials to create a fun and lively atmosphere.
- The color palette is warm, with colors such as rusts, creams, and taupes.
- Boho furniture is often made with natural materials such as jute, wicker, and rattan.
- Light wood tones such as pine, mango, or teak.
- This can be done by combining different fabrics such as velvet, linen, and cotton.
- Fur, leather, and sheepskin are also commonly used in this style.
The Bohemian Style at Couch Potatoes
The Ladybird Reversible Sofa Chaise:
The Haimi Coffee Table:
Carlton Square Poufs:
Aafje Wall Art:
Carefree at Couch Potatoes
If you are looking for furniture that fits into the bohemian category, then Couch Potatoes is the place for you! We have a wide selection of pieces that are perfect for creating a fun and lively atmosphere in your home. Stop by our store today or browse our website to see our complete selection!